AnB Education is a Christian based International student organization, who believes that one connection has the power to change the world. Become an Ambassador for Christ to let His will be done in students' lives from all over the world. Host an exchange student and give an international high school student the opportunity to experience America and to let God makes his appeal through your family.
The benefits you will share with:
• Lifelong relationship
• Cultural exchange
• Opportunity to learn other language
• Introduce American culture to foreign students
• Allow your kids to have international sibling
• Getting back your youth if you have adult children
• Witness Christ to bring them to closer to God
Former UN Chief Ban Ki-moon has an "American mom" in California and still visit her who hosted him in US nearly five decades ago when he was an exchange student on his first trip to US from South Korea.
• Origin of Student: Korea, China, Vietnam
• Age of student: 10th grade, 16 - 17 year old
• Hosting Period: Jan 2019 to Dec 2019, 10 months ( Student goes back to home during summer )
• Attending school: Monroe HS in Monroe TWP
WE NEED YOU AS A PARTNER!
You can do something good for them as a citizen diplomat for God. Apply for Volunteer host family program now! For a hosting family application or additional information,
please contact with Jim, Host family coordinator at show contact info
, text preferred.
Thank you very much and may God richly bless your day!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers