Do you know many Americans learn second language, i.e. Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese?
Millions of American practice foreign language every day via phone, chat and smartphone app. But there is a very powerful way to learn other language. Live together with your language teacher. Here is how:
We, AnB Education are a Christian based International student organization, who believes that one connection has the power to change the world. We bring Asian high school student and place them into US public HS in your town and help them find a host family since they are minors. Host an exchange student and learn other language while giving them an opportunity to experience America.
The benefits you will share with:
• Opportunity to learn other language
• Lifelong relationship
• Introduce American culture to foreign students
• Allow your kids to have international sibling
• Witness Christ to bring them to closer to God
Former UN Chief Ban Ki-moon has an "American mom" in California and still visit her who hosted him in US nearly five decades ago when he was an exchange student on his first trip to US from South Korea.
• Origin of Student: Korea, China, Vietnam
• Age of student: 10th grade, 16 ~ 17 years old
• Hosting Period: Sept. 2019 to Jun 2019, 10 months
• Attending school: Public HS in your town
For a hosting family application or additional information,
please contact with Jim, Host family coordinator at show contact info
, text preferred.
Thank you very much and may God richly bless your day!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers