Retail Merchandising Jobs Are Available Immediately!!!!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FUN, CONSISTENT PART TIME WORK WITH FLEXIBLE HOURS?
TNG is a leading merchandising company in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country. We provide our retail partners with a wide range of services which include: POG maintenance, product or shelf tag scanning, POP placement, inventory counts and product ordering, store resets, building displays, visual merchandising, and reporting. We currently have an opening for a Part-Time Retail Merchandiser in the following city.
We are searching for talented people who are energetic, organized, detail oriented, computer savvy, reliable, have great interpersonal skills, and bring a positive attitude daily.
Retail merchandiser responsibilities may include:
• POG maintenance
• visual merchandising
• checking out of date items and product returns
• scanning and tagging
• build and maintain displays
• inventory counts and ordering products
• demonstrating knowledge of our clients' products
• developing strong relationships with store personnel and providing exceptional customer service
• accurately reporting time worked and completing exit surveys about the work performed
• communicating with store management staff
WHAT DOES THE POSITION OFFER?
• Enjoy a consistent work schedule (hours offered are based on the concentration of stores in the geographic area and can be up to 25 hours per week)
• Paid training
• Competitive hourly rate
• You work independently
• National company with advancement opportunities
• Position works well with other part time jobs
• Opportunity to work with major brand retailers (Wal-Mart, Kroger, Publix, Target, Home Depot, among many others)
A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
• Candidates must have reliable transportation necessary for local travel and proof of insurance
• This can be a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
• In order to perform the job you must have access to a computer, internet, and email for regular communication with your supervisor.
• We are a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) company so a smart phone is required for most job assignments. Candidates could be asked to take and upload pictures to company website as well as downloading an app for reporting purposes.
• Ideal candidates should be computer savvy, reliable, provide great customer service, and be able to work well with limited supervision.