Two Bedroom, One Bath house in the Carter Community, less than a quarter mile from the Stoney Creek Volunteer Fire Department, less than a mile from Unaka Elementary School.
Paved Driveway to the house plus another right of way to the back yard where a second ‘rental unit’ could be placed for extra income.
• House has been completely refurbished including a new service entry: wire/box/pole and meter on outside and a new 200 Amp Breaker Box that replaces the old 100 Amp fuse box on the inside.
• New wiring throughout with lots of receptacles, per code, and all new lighting with 4 new ceiling fans.
• Home has new vinyl siding all around.
• New guttering less than 6 months old.
• Roof is metal, and is under 10 years old.
• New fiberglass front door and a new metal rear door.
• Home has lots of new insulation throughout and plenty of extra insulation in attic.
• All new insulated windows that tilt inward for easy cleaning
• Practically all new 1/2” Sheetrock on both ceilings and walls and it has primer and two coats of high-grade Valspar paint all over.
• New hardwood floors throughout
• New bathroom with full bathtub, including shower and new fixtures. New toilet with #1 and #2 flush and new vanity with new sink and new faucet. Also has a cabinet for towels, other storage.
• House has been newly plumbed with PEX water lines throughout.
• Utility Room includes washer/dryer hookup with a new 50 gallon water heater.
• Kitchen has all new oak cabinets and new countertops with new stainless steel sink and new faucet including sprayer feature.
• Kitchen also has matching range, microwave over range, dishwasher, and refrigerator. These appliances are used, but all work well.
This charming little 1000 sq ft house sits on a narrow, but long lot, less than half an acre, with easy upkeep and has a covered front porch with railings and plenty of room in front yard for little ones to play and make memories, and back yard is quite long with room for a rental unit for extra income or to put your mother/father-in-law so they can BABYSIT, or help you with your ‘personal’ affairs (kidding).
This home currently has no HVAC Unit and has been heated with ONE HEATER (literally)! Therefore, owner will either install the wall-mounted splitter style heat/air unit upon purchase of house, all included in price of home, or, owner will deduct $2,500.00 from listed purchase price towards new owner’s own choice of heat/air, should new owner decide to install heat/air themselves.
Internet sources list used houses at around $120 per square foot in the Johnson City area, and around $95 per ft in the Elizabethton region. This house is priced well under 80 dollars per foot, making it a wonderful little starter home with potential extra income possibilities in rear, or for someone who is in the market for a home under the average cost of houses of this type.
Don’t miss the opportunity to make this home your very own.
Serious parties can call or text Allen at: show contact info
or to schedule showing or for better pics.
If pictures are not included, please email me and I’ll send them to you at your choice of methods. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers